Big Mini’s 2nd Putt Stuff Tournament for Charity
$50 entry per team of 4
- Festivities will start at 6PM on Monday, February 21.
- Tournament play will begin promptly at 630PM.
- Championship round expected to end at approximately 11:00PM.
- All rounds will take place at the Big Mini, 1302 N Milwaukee Ave.
- Swag and specials for all. Dope prizes for the top finishing teams.
And best of all…ALL proceeds to benefit Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization founded in late 1992 by Kathleen A. Casey, CEO/President. The foundation is named in memory of her eight-year-old son, Barrett “Bear” Krupa, who died after a courageous five and a half year battle with Wilms Tumor, a pediatric cancer.
Prior to his death on January 9, 1993, Bear and his mother discussed and planned the formation of Bear Necessities. During his long stay in the hospital, Bear expressed more concern for other pediatric cancer patients than he did for himself. He and his mother learned of the many hidden needs of both patient, family members, and the needs of the hospital facilities as well.
Today, Bear Necessities operates two unique programs, Bear Hugs and Bear Discoveries. While the Foundation is funding cutting-edge research to end pediatric cancer, it’s also providing for the immediate needs of the children and families battling the disease.